Thursday, September 17, 2015

Is Donald Trump Going to Be America's Next President?






I thought it was a joke when I heard that Donald Trump was running for United States Presidency. Not because I have anything against the man, but because I thought he didn't exactly embody the same virtuous characters I see in Obama...like humility.

However, I do admit that I find myself more fascinated with Donald Trump as the race for the presidency heats up. He commits all the social faux pas which most of us would not expect from one who is contending for the highest political position in the United States. Love him or hate him, the fact remains that Donald Trump's running for Presidency has revitalized a considerable level of interest in the Republican party.

 He has made it far more interesting to watch and follow Politics in general because most of us can't wait to see what he's going to say next. And if you think Donald Trump isn't the right man for the job and you ask him why he's so confident that he would be right pick, he just may bite you with this reply which has almost become his trademark slogan: "Because I'm rich...I'm vey rich."

As we all know in America,  (The land of the brave and free), anything is possible and Trump just may surprise us all to clinch the win.. Who knows? In the meantime lets keep watching this exciting and entertaining moment in American Politics.

I was shedding tears of laughter when I came across this video skit of Donald Trump being interviewed by Jimmy Fallon who happens to be playing Donald Trump. Did I confuse you yet?

 Just Watch.








No comments:

Post a Comment